On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 5:13 PM, waxhead <waxh...@dirtcellar.net> wrote:
> According to this:
>
> https://stratis-storage.github.io/StratisSoftwareDesign.pdf
> Page 4 , section 1.2
>
> It claims that BTRFS still have significant technical issues that may never
> be resolved.
> Could someone shed some light on exactly what these technical issues might
> be?! What are BTRFS biggest technical problems?

I think it's appropriate to file an issue and ask what they're
referring to. It very well might be use case specific to Red Hat.
https://github.com/stratis-storage/stratis-storage.github.io/issues

I also think it's appropriate to crosslink: include URL for the start
of this thread in the issue, and the issue URL to this thread.

--
Chris Murphy