On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 01:35:06PM +0800, Su Yue wrote:
> > It's hard to estimate, especially when every cross check involves a lot
> > of disk IO.
> >
> > But at least, we could add such indicator to show we're doing something.
> > Maybe we can account all roots in root tree first, before checking a
> tree, report i/num_roots. So users can see the what is the check doing
> something meaningful or silly dead looping.

Sounds reasonable.
Do you want to submit something in git master for btrfs-progs, I pull
it, and just my btrfs check again?

In the meantime, how sane does the output I just posted, look?

Thanks,
Marc
Microsoft is to operating systems ....
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/                       | PGP 7F55D5F27AAF9D08