257     600627  5               <FS_TREE>/@
258     600626  5               <FS_TREE>/@home
296     599489  5
<FS_TREE>/@apt-snapshot-release-upgrade-bionic-2018-08-27_15:29:55
297     599489  5
<FS_TREE>/@apt-snapshot-release-upgrade-bionic-2018-08-27_15:30:08
298     599489  5
<FS_TREE>/@apt-snapshot-release-upgrade-bionic-2018-08-27_15:33:30

So, there are snapshots, right? The time stamp is when I have launched
do-release-upgrade, but it didn't ask anything about snapshot, neither
I asked for it.
During the do-release-upgrade I got some issues due to the (very) bad
behaviour of the script in remote terminal, then I have fixed
everything manually and now the filesystem is operational in bionic
version
If it is confirmed, how can I remove the unwanted snapshot, keeping
the current "visible" filesystem contents
Sorry, I am still learning BTRFS and I would like to avoid mistakes
Bye