On Wed, Sep 05, 2018 at 01:03:39PM +0800, Qu Wenruo wrote:
> Tree reloc tree doesn't contribute to qgroup numbers, as we have

I think you can call it just 'reloc tree', I'm fixing that in all
changelogs and comments anyway.

> accounted them at balance time (check replace_path()).
>
> Skip such unneeded subtree trace should reduce some performance
> overhead.

Please provide some numbers or description of the improvement. There are
several performance problems caused by qgroups so it would be good to
get a better idea how much this patch is going to help. Thanks.