Alan & Susan Mead wrote:

> I have drafted a series of item writing guidelines for the LPI exams  Please
> review them and let me know how I can make them better.  Thanks!

Under "Write approved styles"

When writing scenario items, [add some advice here]

Make sure the scenario is plausible.  If a question is to test what
should be
done in a specific situation, make sure that the answers will have the
same
results across all kernel levels, distributions, and package levels, or
specify which ones it should work with.  Also, make sure that the
correct
answer is what would actually be done by a seasoned administrator, not
just
the way you do it (i.e. check the man pages).