[ personal & list mail]

On Mon, 5 Jul 1999, Alan & Susan Mead wrote:

Please note:
- I did not receive an attachment
- " [The following text is in the "utf-7" character set] ".  I have not
yet found a way to properly display this, so maybe it is better to find
another set of separators (the colon is not so much an issue, but the
characters around it):

--

        Tom "thriving on chaos" Peters
                NL-1062 KD nr 149       tel.    31-204080204
                        Amsterdam       e-mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]