One comment: the version of what?  I don't think our exams closely mirror
any entity with a well-defined version that we can follow.  Not the
kernel, not RH version x.y , etc.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Theresa Hadden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 12:28:37 -0600
Subject: RE: Recertification Requirements

One correction. MDs, engineers, teachers, real estate brokers, etc. do not
recertify but rather must take a minimum number of continuing education
hours on an annual or biannual basis.

Rather than recertifying on 'Linux', certification should be version based.
When a new version comes out, then certify on that version, however, the
original certification remains valid.

Theresa Hadden
[EMAIL PROTECTED]