"Kenneth J. Lund" wrote:

> Jared Buckley wrote:
[snip]
> > ... Also note that as this is currently worded it
> > require a minor change in our recently accepted privacy policy.
> > (See
> > the linux-cert archives.)  Specifically:
> >
> > "The register will be accessible through the ID for public use of
> > the
> > registree (which has to be disclosed by the registree to the
> > inquirer),
> > and it will return the certification status, date the certificate
> > was
> > granted, and the name of the registree holding the ID and the
> > certificate."
> >

> Will the revision level of the certificate be crossed to the linux
> kernal revision(s) covered?

[snip]

I would imagine not, because the higher level tests are going to cover
skills and applications that have little or nothing to do with a kernel
level specifically.  Even for the first level of cert there exists the
possibility that the general test T1 will cover kernel revision level X,
but that one or more of the distro specific exams may be build around
kernel level Y.

Jared