To whom it may concern:
  I have been making minor edits of the text of the objectives in POMS
recently (typos, grammar etc.).  I also updated the objectives pages on
the website.  Expect more editing like this in the future, esp. for the
distribution-specific objectives, which are now being scrutinized by the
item writers and reviewers.
  The objectives that have been edited are:
2.4.4, 1.7.4, 1.13.5, 1.14.1
--

        Tom "thriving on chaos" Peters
                NL-1062 KD nr 149       tel.    31-204080204
                        Amsterdam       e-mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]