l-c-program,

Recently I had someone suggest a question for the LPI FAQ that
went like this:

  Q: Will Red Hat's RHCE subsitute for the vendor-specific exam?
     (Can I take the first two exams (T1a and T1b) and then skip
     the Red Hat T2 exam if I am already an RHCE?)

I don't have an answer to that one, as it's something we haven't
considered to date.   Our objectives for the RH T2 test are at:

  http://www.lpi.org/p-obj-t2d.html

Perhaps we need to fully understand what the RHCE covers - if
it hits all of these objectives than perhaps it *is* something
to consider.  It *would* be a nice way to peacefully coexist
with another Linux cert program.

Any thoughts, comments?

Dan

Dan York, Certification Program Manager, Linuxcare, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.linuxcare.com/
1-603-264-0129 mobile, 603-268-0691 tel, 603-268-0103 fax
Linuxcare.  At the center of Linux.