At 03:31 PM 3/26/99 +0530, you wrote:

>    Tarun> [1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>] Shobhit is right. If
>    Tarun> somebody really wants to care about linux security holes,
>    Tarun> he/she will be on BUGTRAQ or some other security list.
>    Tarun> linux-delhi and linux-india are more regional lists with a
>    Tarun> stronger focus on regional issues. Let us stick to that.
>
>    Tarun> With Warm Regrds Tarun
>
>    Tarun> P.S. just imagine Raj, what would happen if we start
>    Tarun> posting every CERT advisory here simply because we dont
>    Tarun> expect more than 10% of list members to be on the CERT
>    Tarun> list.

I am not on any other mailing list except the Delhi LUG list . I manage a
company that has 2 internet servers running linux and i am concerned about
the security . Messages like the one Raj cross posted are most welcome from
my side and i think most other people that are new to this OS and probably
dont even know about the other lists .

regards.