Hi Raj

It seems finally Universities have started embracing Linux... IGNOU have
given it a place in their marked assignment and around 2000 odd
BCA students (only of one centre of delhi.. think about others) are clueless
about from where to get info on Linux. I have asked all of them to visit
linux-delhi meet. Let us see how many of them turn up.

Amit Goel