From: Leo Fernandez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2000 1:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [linux-delhi] Next meeting

It's just a thought: can we in Linux-Delhi conduct short introductory Linux
awareness/tips classes for students/others on a regular basis? Problem of
place and machines is always there. Was wondering if at least costs could
be recovered from attendees. Or is this too far out? Just bouncing off some
thoughts......

Leo

At 01:57 PM 3/15/00 +0530, you wrote:

>It seems finally Universities have started embracing Linux... IGNOU have
>given it a place in their marked assignment and around 2000 odd
>BCA students (only of one centre of delhi.. think about others) are
clueless
>about from where to get info on Linux. I have asked all of them to visit

Leo Fernandez           | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Convenor IndiaLink      |
(Electronic Networking for Information, Action and Change)
New Delhi, India        | Tel: 91-11-248 8562

Visit http://www.niit.com for eCommerce Solutions.