On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 12:46:14PM -0500, Tom Lendacky wrote:
> This is an area that I'm not familiar with, so I don't completely
> understand the flow in regards to where/when/how the ELF headers are
> copied and what needs to be done.

So my suggestion is still to put kexec/kdump on the backburner for now
and concentrate on the 30-ish patchset first. Once they're done, we can
start dealing with it. Ditto with the IOMMU side of things. One thing at
a time.

Thanks.

--
Regards/Gruss,
    Boris.

Good mailing practices for 400: avoid top-posting and trim the reply.