No DVB-T should be below 474MHz in Sweden, it´s more like there doesn´t
exist any signal on the stick, either reception in linux is extremly bad
compared to windows or something has changed on the inside of the Nova-TD
stick, or the stick is quirky.
w_scan doesn´t find anything, tzap with the nova-t 500 channels.conf doesn´t
find anything.
I´ll try with kaffeine and create and a brand new channesl.conf consisting
of only auto values and see if I can find and recive something.

/Henrik