Rob Landley wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 June 2008 21:56:48 Paul Mundt wrote:
>>> Sure, but do you want to use them as consoles?
>> Unless your name is Pavel, no one actually wants a console on their
>> phone. So no, just framebuffers, as is to be expected :-)
>
> Actually if you ever need to diagnose early boot stuff on _any_ platform, you
> do need a console.  But it can be serial or netconsole, as long as that
> works...

... who says I _always_ want it to look and feel like a "cell phone"?

Some days, I'd prefer that my cell phone look like something else.  Anything
else.  Especially something that will actually work _for_ me instead of the
other way around.

But barring that, something throw-able.  Like a chair.  :)

b.g.
--
Bill Gatliff
[EMAIL PROTECTED]