(Resending... www.waste.org has been down for a couple of days?)

 Citing David Woodhouse's web page at
http://www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/doc2000.html

Update 2/8/99: I have heard again from M-Systems. They have provided me with the NFTL
specification, and also the data sheet and programming specification for the
Disk-On-Chip Millennium. I expect to be able to produce a GPL'd Linux driver for them
very shortly. With this, every objection I have to using the Disk-On-Chip under Linux
has gone. M-Systems have responded genuinely to our concerns, and have provided us
with documentation which contains their hard-earned intellectual property. I can now
wholeheartedly recommend their products for use under Linux. Now, I must get my head
down and produce some code.

Update 10/8/99: A preliminary read-only driver for the DiskOnChip 2000 and NFTL has
been incorporated into the latest release of the MTD code. In addition to complete
documentation and a contact point for further questions, M-Systems have provided me
with sample hardware for the DiskOnChip 2000 and DiskOnChip Millennium. These devices
will soon be completely supported by Linux.

 Nice!

//Björne.