Hi all,

I recall having similar problems and getting exactly the same error
messages. It shows up the executables where a.out, and I had no
kernel a.out support and a.out libs(duh!).

I'm not sure if it's the case here, but maybe you should give it a
try. (Be sure to check out the files you're trying to execute with
the "file" command)

Regards,

/Edin       <º))))><

"A man flattened by an opponent can get up again.
 A man flattened by conformity stays down for good."
 (T. Watson Jr.)