Can someone *Please* send me a known working kernel and initrd combo for an i386.

I seem to be haveing some trouble creating one that will work...

The kernel can't find init. Works great if I execute it with chroot, but not when the
kernel
trys to find it.  Actually it appears that the kernel isn't accessing the ramdisk
correctly
after it mounts it as it can't find /dev/console and it dosen't find /bin/sh either.

All of which are on the rootdisk look perfectly good (and in the correct spot) when
mounted
on /mnt and can be executed via chroot /mnt <program>

FYI /bin/sh is the last ditch attempt of the kernel to find a program to execute
before it
panics

--
Richard A. Smith                         Bitworks, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               501.846.5777