Hi Linux people;
I have a problem over here. I have x86 based platform with M-Systems
disk on chip available on it. My linux kernel is 2.0.35  gcc version is
2.7.2.1
Currently it can easily boot from disk on chip, no problem with it.
However I want to see another harddrive with ext2 file system on IDE
port after booting from disk on chip.
I tried to mount it,  I got error smthg like 'mount point is not
available'
But after booting from DOC with harddisk connected on it, I can see the
device list and harddisk is there.
What should I look for more in the settings? What is the missing point?
If anybody can help me I will be very pleased.

Thanks
Sedat Sengul