Hi all,

I am planning to be around in the ESC at San Francisco, which has
tutorials from 9th April through 13th.

I would like to know if there are people on this list, who shall be
around and interested in meeting up and sharing notes/experiences on
Emb-Linux in general.

Regards,
Nikhil

PS: In other words, All Ye! interested in a FOB meet of Linux gang,
raise hands :)

     Nikhil Goel                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

     - If entropy is increasing, where is it coming from?