Howdy,
     I've been tasked with coming up with a solution for an embeded CORBA
situation. The project requirements call for an embeded CORBA ORB that is
either open source, or that we can purchase the source to (we're going to
modify the daylights out of it)... that's it.  The only Os requirement is
that it be POSIX compliant, and the only hardware requirements are that it
be something commonly available.  I've had a moderated amount of experience
with Linux, but none with anything embedded.

Sooo.. my question for you folks is:  does anyone have any suggestions for
what sort of embeded Linux to consider, or what open source ORB's are good
to work with?

Questions, comments, ridiculous remarks? <grin>

     - Micah Snodgrass