On 2018/4/27 0:13, Jaegeuk Kim wrote:
> On 04/26, Junling Zheng wrote:
>> Ping...
>>
>> On 2018/4/23 15:32, Junling Zheng wrote:
>>> Introduce tune.f2fs tool to change the f2fs parameters.
>>> Currently this tool only supports adding or removing encrypt
>>> feature bit in superblock.
>
> What is the purpose of this empty tune.f2fs? How can we say we have this
> tool to users? You have to design what kind of things to support first.

I checked very initial tune2fs.c, it only supports very few parameters tuning
functionality, but, can not say that is a bad start to introduce the misc tool.

+       fprintf (stderr, "Usage: %s [-c max-mounts-count] [-e errors-behavior] "
+                "[-i interval[d|m]]\n"
+                "\t[-l] [-m reserved-blocks-percent] device\n", program_name);

Maybe tuning 1. extension list, 2. multi device name later? just guess.

Using fsck.f2fs to tune parameter, IMO, maybe a little confuse for user to
understand the tool's functionality.

Thanks,