Hi all,

I've been working on this most of today, trying different mirroring programs and not having much luck, so I thought i'd go back to mkdebmirror and try and get some help. Hopefully it's user error and easily fixed ;-)

I've installed debmirror via apt, version "20050207", and i've modified mkdebmirror to this:

debug="$@"
arch=i386
dist=sarge,sarge-proposed-updates
destdir=/mirror
update_from mirror.aarnet.edu.au
update_from ftp.au.debian.org

I've also added a '-v' in allopt=" because I was getting an error, namely:

<snip>
[0%] Getting: dists/sarge/Release
[0%] Getting: dists/sarge/Release.gpg
gpg: Signature made Mon Jun  6 12:22:54 2005 EST using DSA key ID 4F368D5D
Release signature does not verify.
</snip>

..and then it jumps to the next update site and gives the same error without downloading anything.

I've put up the full error msg (to save your mailbox from excessive spam) at http://www.uow.edu.au/~nick/mkdebmirror.txt

mkdebmirror is straight from http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/download/mkdebmirror, so the allopt= line does contain --ignore-release-gpg so I can't see why this is occuring.

Any ideas on this? I've also tried google/mailing list search and couldn't find anything similar.

Cheers,

Nicolas.