I found no way to get the installed fai client bootet.
I checked all BIOS settings in VBox, all storage controlers etc.. no way..
Client gets installed fine -> reboot -> blank screen with cursor in the upper
left corner or if again booting via pxe -> „FATAL: INT18: BOOT FAILURE“.
I assume Vbox doesn’t find GRUB for whatever reason.. I give up..

Cheers,
Chris