Andrew Morton wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:05:20 +0900
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

+ext4_ext_replace_branches(struct inode *org_inode, struct inode *dest_inode,
+                       pgoff_t from_page,  pgoff_t dest_from_page,
+ pgoff_t count_page, unsigned long *delete_start) +{
+       struct ext4_ext_path *org_path = NULL;
+       struct ext4_ext_path *dest_path = NULL;
+       struct ext4_extent   *oext, *dext;
+       struct ext4_extent   tmp_ext;
+       int     err = 0;
+       int     depth;
+       unsigned long from, count, dest_off, diff, replaced_count = 0;

These should be sector_t, shouldn't they?

At some point should we start using blkcnt_t properly? (block-in[-large]-file, not block-in[-large]-device?) I think that's what it was introduced for, although it's not in wide use at this point.

I guess the type really isn't used anywhere else; just in the inode's i_blocks. Hmm.

-Eric