http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/npiggin/patches/new-aops/

Files are 2.6.21-rc5-git12*

This contains an update to recent git kernels from Mark, ext3 merge,
XFS fix from David Chinner, some FUSE fixes (now lightly tested and
working).

Documents perform_write a little better, and implements
simple_perform_write, and fuse_perform_write. However, note that
as per discussion, we may opt to take perform_write out of this
patchset, and instead work towards making generic_file_aio_write
easier to implement. I'm open to discussion, though.