Hi!
I'm currently trying to enable the cramfs to mount filesystems with a
different endianness. All I have is an intel compatible machine that produces
cramfs images in little endian format. I found a modified version of mkcramfs
that is able to produce images in big endian mode. Unfortunately it seems to
use a different compression algorithm (LZO) than the standard implementation
(zlib).

I would be very glad if somebody could send me an image in big endian mode
using the zlib deflate compression algorithm. I have uploaded a bz2 archive
containing some testfiles. You can find it at [1].

Regards,
        Andi

[1] http://drebesium.org/~hackbert/cramfs-testfiles.tar.bz2