Andrew Beekhof wrote:
Another question... should things like an operation's interval/ timeout also show up in the meta namespace or the regular one?

Momentarily ignoring issues of compatibility, I think it should be the meta namespace.

I agree with you on this - unless the OCF spec says otherwise. Then I agree with it :-). Lars has always wanted RAs to time themselves (which I thought was madness), so he may disagree with us on this.

Do they show up in the normal namespace now?

And even the compatibility shouldn't be too bad since the LRM gets these values from the CRM not the parameter list.

The one I know shows up is "target_role". This is kind of annoying in the GUI. So in my thinking (futile and clouded though it is), it's the example I tend to have in mind.

--
    Alan Robertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship... Let me claim from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce