Matthew Soffen wrote:
> I don't see it being any problem.
> Is there any "convention" that other projects use ?

Not that I know of.  I just thought this might make things clearer to
those who want to link to our libraries - which ones are under which
license.

For those who are linking to our GPLed libraries, this would make them
change their library names.  I doubt that there are that many people who
do that.  And, if they're doing it unknowingly, it would certainly raise
their level of awareness.

It would be very hard to make that mistake by accident in future releases.

--
    Alan Robertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Wilberforce