On 2006-12-14T12:03:52, Andrew Beekhof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >With due respect, that's crap ;-)
>
> actually you're reading it wrong.
> we use findif to normalize the netmask so that from then on we can use
> the non-CIDR form ( $OCF_RESKEY_netmask ) everywhere.

Oops. Yes. Duh. Stand corrected, apologize and so on. ;-)

BUT!, I get to nitpick. Advertising both in the meta-data is still
wrong. I've fixed that. So, I can at least claim I had a reason to be
confused by the code ;-)

Sincerely,
    Lars

--
SUSE Labs, Research and Development
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH - A Novell Business     -- Charles Darwin