On 2007-06-04T15:25:27, Dejan Muhamedagic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No special options:
>
> python /usr/lib/heartbeat/cts/CTSlab.py -v2 --logfile /var/log/ha-log
> --stonith no 500 > ctsrun.out 2>&1
>
> I use my own configuration, which consists of six groups and each
> group with two IP addresses and an apache.

Ah, because I'm trying to figure out why CTS's option to create test
resources doesn't seem to be working for me ;-)

> > It might be useful to collect the list of test clusters we all have on a
> > wiki page.
> That's a good idea. It could take some time to design it properly,
> so that we could put in things such as configuration and results.

I don't think it needs much design.

Name/Alias (for easier referencing), Owner/Contact, list of nodes,
description of nodes, additional comments.

> > I can kick off a CTS run easily enough, but the cluster makes so much
> > noise that I'll run into domestic problems if I keep it running over the
> > weekend ;-)
> My xen cluster is running on a very silent headless box which is
> furthermore located in a closet :)

If I move this 8 core machine into a closet it will very soon start to
burn ...

But you bring up a good point, I should have network cable long enough
that I could move it into the kitchen where it doesn't annoy me so much
;-)

Regards,
    Lars