On 7/12/07, Lars Marowsky-Bree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 2007-07-12T12:26:35, Andrew Beekhof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >Andrew has some more critical bugfixes pending / under development (one
> >of them is a STONITH shutdown ordering thing which he tells me is fairly
> >difficult (and thus translates to 1 FTE year or 1 Andrew day)),
> Thanks for the compliment, but I didn't realize i was working on this :-)
> As yet I've still no idea how to achieve it so its unlikely to be part
> of this release.

OK, then we need to at least document it.

Agreed.
Do we have somewhere for that? (I mean outside of bugzilla where it is now).

Is the work-around which Joachim did - by creating the manual ordering
constraints - sufficient and safe?

Should be - I'll double check.

Do we have anything else major?

There were a couple of commits about 17 hours ago - I don't know if
they made it in.
Other than that, my osdl list is mostly full of enhancements.