First, I believe a loud "Happy Birthday" is in order
for Alan's brainchild and all the fine people he
gathered to give it a proper ... development ? :-) ...
and to help Heartbeat lead it's little HA revolution
in the world of open source.

Here is my request: would it be possible to make
Heartbeat pass along any user-defined parameter with a
LSB init resource along the agent command when
Heartbeat invokes it ?

I tried doing exactly that:
- define a LSB resource
- define 2 unnamed parameters for that resource
- make Heartbeat invoke the LSB resource.

The LSB included instructions to print out $1, $2, $3
and the result was only the agent command (START,
STOP, STATUS...) came out.

Thanky for your feedback.