On 2008-04-15T11:55:02, David Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Given that the software runs not only on Linux but also on *BSD, Solaris
> and potentially any UN*X-like OS, could I suggest that the names try,
> where reasonably possible, not to be based on 'linux'.

But the project's name _is_ Linux-HA. I'm sorry. I didn't chose it ;-)

We can of course change the project's name, possibly reusing the Open
Clustering Framework (OCF) title, but that was more like concerning
itself with the standards work (while it was still alive), whereas
Linux-HA happened to be one possible implementation of it.

Regards,
    Lars