On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 10:11:41PM +1000, Simon Horman wrote:

> On Sun, August 17, 2008 9:14 am, Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
> > On 2008-08-16T20:49:03, Dejan Muhamedagic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> Etch doesn't have this package. The binary required, it should be
> >> uuidgen if I'm not wrong, is in e2fsprogs. Don't know how this
> >> should be dealt with.
> >
> > Hm? But debian builds?

It's an installation requirement. Otherwise, looks like that the
source package remained the same (e2fsprogs) on both stable and
unstable.

> I should have made it clear that my target for the work that
> I did in debian/ is unstable.

OK. Didn't know that.

> If uuid-runtime | uuidgen makes
> Etch happy, I'm happy for that change to go in.

Hmm, I suppose that it should be uuid-runtime | e2fsprogs, but
then e2fsprogs is available in unstable as well, but without
uuidgen. Bummer. Anyway, it's possible to install the package now
too with --force-depends.

Thanks,

Dejan