Hi Developers of Heartbeat,

When we combined Pacemaker with Heartbeat, we understand that Quorum control
does not work well.

For example, it occurs when a cluster consisted of plural nodes when I set it
besides
no-quorum-policy=ignore.

We know that this is considerably always the problem that was already known.

The problem occurs by the difference of the timing of the detection when a node
was divided.

We think that there is the problem in Heartbeat.
 * There may be the problem in CCM.
 * Because the reason is because the problem does not occur when it combined
Pacemaker with corosync
to notify of node division definitely.

Our many users are going to use the Quorum control in Heartbeat.

Heartbeat has to notify pacemaker of a change of right node constitution like
corosync.

Is there the plan when Quorum control of Heartbeat becomes right?

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamauchi.