On 2010-08-27T09:53:32, Andrew Beekhof <and...@beekhof.net> wrote:

> > However, it is very difficult for us to wait for corosync to be stable.
> Its pretty close these days.
> It does lack ucast and bcast support, but there are plans to address
> that outside of corosync.

The current corosync is really quite stable, certainly as stable as CCM.
If it isn't, there's at least someone we can ask for active help.

bcast is handled by corosync, by the way; and unicast support may also
be coming.

I'm curious what you mean by "outside of corosync", though - how would
the network protocol be addressed outside of corosync?

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA, OPS Engineering, Novell, Inc.