Hi,

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 11:08:08AM +0200, Nhan Ngo Dinh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 2011-04-19 at 14:21 +0200, Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:
> > > <longdesc lang="en">
> > > The VMware vCenter address (default: localhost)
> >
> > The defaults should go into the content element (see other
> > stonith plugins, e.g. external/ipmi).
>
> These defaults come from the vSphere Perl SDK, they are not handled
> inside this code. Does it make any difference? Anyway I've changed as
> you said.
>
> > > Enable/disable a PowerOnVM on reset when the target virtual machine is off
> > > Allowed values: 0, 1
> >
> > This should default to 1. For better or worse, that's what
> > stonith prescribes and other plugins adhere to.
>
> Ok. I've also added an error if RESETPOWERON is set and machine is
> powered off.

OK.

> > Is this the only error which can happen? If not, then no error
> > will be logged in that case. Ditto for another occurence below.
>
> This is what happens according to SDK, however I've added also a generic
> error handling procedure to die() if anything other fails.

Good. One (probably) never knows future.

I'll push the plugin now to the public repository.

We just need one more thing to fix. The info commands such as
getinfo-xml have to work without software which would otherwise
be required for the plugin's operation, in this case it's the
VMware::VIRuntime module. I guess that you need to use the eval
command.

Many thanks for the contribution. Not least for the
documentation!

Cheers,

Dejan