Hi,

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 11:18:58AM +0900, nozawat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Dependence is made now when make rpm does cluster-glue on RHEL5 and RHEL6.
> It is caused by stonith plugin of vcenter.

As far as I could see:

- rpmbuild uses find-requires to build dynamically a list of
  required software, which in turn invokes perl.req to parse perl
  scripts for "use" and "require"

- there is no way to either disable dynamic inclusion of perl
  modules or instruct the machinery to skip a particular perl
  module

- it is possible to completely disable automatic generation of
  dependencies:

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora_Draft_Documentation/0.1/html/RPM_Guide/ch18s02s02.html

- the dynamic perl module discovery is commented out on SUSE
  platforms

The only way forward seems to be to make this dynamic
dependencies discovery more flexible or to turn it completely
off.

Thanks,

Dejan