On 2011-05-06 09:26, Darren Thompson wrote:
> Team
>
> I was reviewing some errors on a cluster mounted file-system that caused
> me to review the Filesystem ocf file.
>
> I notice that it uses an "undeclared" parameter of "OCF_CHECK_LEVEL" to
> determine what degree of testing of the filesystem is required in "monitor"
>
> I have now updated it to more formally work with a "check_level" value
> with the more obvious values of "mounted, read & write" ( my updated
> version attached )
>
> Could someone (Florian is this something you can do?) please review this
> with a view to patching the upstream Filesystem ocf file.

NACK, sorry. The OCF_CHECK_LEVEL is specific to the monitor action and
described as such in the OCF spec; this will not be changed without a
change to the spec.

To use it, set "op monitor interval=X OCF_CHECK_LEVEL=Y"

Yes, it's poorly designed, it makes no sense why this is pretty much the
only sensible time to set a parameter specifically for an operation (as
opposed to on a resource), it's inexplicable why it's all caps, etc.,
but that's the way it is.

Cheers,
Florian