Hi all

I've submitted a patch for the mysql resource agent.  It currently will
error on MySQL 5.5+ as CHANGE MASTER TO MASTER_HOST='' has been deprecated.

Within the unset_master function, I've supplied a dummy value as the host
name to ensure replication would fail to start if restarted erroneously
before the mysql service is restarted, and issued a RESET SLAVE to remove
the replication metadata after a restart.

I've altered the is_slave function to add an extra check for the dummy host
name within the SHOW SLAVE STATUS output, as there is no longer a way to
stop SHOW SLAVE STATUS returning a resultset before the mysql instance is
restarted.

Cheers Ben