> There's no one specific workflow, but in case of new agents, I'd
 > rather just add a file myself. That is unless for some reason
 > you want to keep the history.

That is fine with me, I can only guess that Jeroen and Tomo are fine
with the attribution of authoring unspecified portions.  I think there
are no great secrets behind why the agent does what it does that would
require the history to understand.

 > So, you use DRBD to replicate the data. Did you consider using
 > the slapd mirror mode? Would that also work with this RA?

I think mirror mode solves a different problem than clustering.  We are
also using N-Way Multi-Master replication, not between cluster nodes but
between the clustered slapd and other, virtual, servers.  Meanwhile, the
clustered slapd gets the highest priority among the multiple LDAP server
addresses configured for the domain, and I don't have to worry about
delaying lookups when I take a node down.

I suppose if one were afraid of multi-master mode and wanted to manage a
slapd syncrepl group where the master moved between nodes, it would make
sense to enhance this resource agent to support it.

--
John Keith Hohm
<j...@hohm.net>