Hi Yves,

2012/4/19 Yves Trudeau <y.trud...@videotron.ca>:
> - cleanup loglevel

Why did you remove all the loglevel stuff away?
Was there anything wrong with that?

After your patch, the RA will generate inappropriate "ERROR" logs
whenever it starts/stops/probes even though they're all _expected_
results and nothing to worry about.

It's confusing for users and we have been trying to eliminate such
confusing ERROR logs as possible. The loglevel code is intended to use
INFO level when it's an expected result, and to use ERROR level only
when it's considered a failure.
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/commit/72952904b67b85e1809f90255a55ce39eb2a8922

I would like to revert them back.

Thanks,

> Hi Dejan,
>  here's my patch to the mysql agent in the commit version 4c18035. Sorry for
> being inept with git.
>
> Included here:
>
> - attribute for replication_info
> - put in a variable error code 1040
> - put in a variable the long call to crm_attribute for replication_info
> - cleanup loglevel
> - defined a value for DEBUG_LOG
>
> Like I wrote before, I didn't find any solution yet to remove the IP
> attribute for each node.  Using a replication_VIP breaks the operation of
> the agent as it removes the easy way to add new nodes (or rejoin)
>
> Regards,
>
> Yves

Keisuke MORI