On 5/8/07, Peter Kruse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello all,

with Heartbeat v2.0.8 I have a configuration with the cib.xml as
attached.  After I started the resource groups I did:

crm_resource -p is_managed -r IPaddr1 -t primitive -v false

crm_mon shows:

IPaddr1     (q-leap::ocf:IP_address):       Started ql-xen-1 (unmanaged)

but nothing else happens.  But when I then do:

crm_resource -p is_managed -r IPaddr1 -t primitive -v true

resources are restarted.  Why?  Is that expected?  Is it a bug?
syslog attached.

because you've changed its parameters :-)

for this reason, and to avoid polluting the parameter namespace with
CRM options, we created meta attributes at some point.

you can operate on these by simply adding the --meta option to your
current command line.

however, there is a slight problem in that if is_managed was present
as a regular attribute, then instead of creating/modifying a "meta
attribute" when --meta was supplied, it would find and modify the
"regular attribute" and still cause the resource to be restarted.

we found that out yesterday and i'm working on getting that fixed...