you could try one of the fedora rpms at:
  http://software.opensuse.org/download/server:/ha-clustering

even just having a peak at the spec file might help.

On 5/8/07, Peter Sørensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I have been playing around with heartbeat version 2.04-1 and drbd-8.0.0
to setup a High Available MySql server. In my testsetup I use 2 VmWare servers
running RHAS4 (2.6.9-42).

The Mysql is only started on one of the nodes and use a shared IP-address.
Shutting down the active server or just heartbeat => the second node takes
over and start mysql. This works OK.

Now I want to make some monitoring on the mysql application and started reading
about mon
but at the same time it came to my attention that the 2.0.8 version of heartbeat
had some features to do that along with a GUI interface.

I started to do a compile of the 2.0.8 version and ran into a lot of problems
with
the installed python version (2.3.4). Tried to upgrade this and now everything
is
messed up.

So now I am going back to scratch with a clean RHAS install (2.6.9-42) and
python 2.3.4.

I would like to know if it is possible to get RPM's to install all the
nessacary packages
and if where do I find them?

If not what do I need to compile and install to make it work.

The heartbeat-2.0.8 package of course but this seems to require a newer version
of
python ( the GUI interface) than the one I have installed

Where can I find all the dependencies to make it work?

Regards

Peter Sorensen/University og Southern Denmark/Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]