On 2007-06-21T10:27:36, "Graham, Simon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Interesting comment -- I thought the latest announced release is still
> 2.0.8 (I've not seen anything newer 'officially' announced but perhaps I
> missed it)...
>
> So -- what is the official latest release these days? 2.1.0?

That depends on your definition of "official".

SLE10 SP1 ships something versioned as 2.0.8, but it's the 2.1.0 version
in mercurial (and the build service) effectively, and has gone through
lots of testing. This is what is available at the build service URL.
That's the version Novell/SUSE support "officially".

Mercurial has a 2.1.1 version already, and we're working towards using
this as the base for a SLE10 SP1 update as well.

For production clusters, I'd recommend the SLE10 SP1 version or the one
from the build service. For test and staging clusters, the current
version in mercurial is the best one.

Linux HA (Alan) is at 2.0.8 as the release still; that release is over 6
months old. It is supported by Alan.

Regards,
    Lars