On 7/16/07, Lars Marowsky-Bree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 2007-07-16T12:23:45, Chad Osmond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://software.opensuse.org/download/server:/ha-clustering/
>
> Ok, so it's a do-not-use version.
> I don't seem to be able to find a updated RPM for 2.1.x
>
> What version should I be running for a new cluster?

Uhm. I did happen to include a link. A suggestion might have been
implied.

And, at http://www.linux-ha.org/DownloadSoftware, there are more links.

Regards,
    Lars

Thanks I did,  I was just asking in general why 2.0.8 wasn't in repos is
all. I know I could manually download an RPM and install.

--
Mark Schoonover, CMDBA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Database Administration * System Engineering * Software Development *