On 7/16/07, Mark Schoonover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 7/16/07, Mark Schoonover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 7/16/07, Lars Marowsky-Bree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > On 2007-07-16T12:23:45, Chad Osmond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > http://software.opensuse.org/download/server:/ha-clustering/
> > >
> > > Ok, so it's a do-not-use version.
> > > I don't seem to be able to find a updated RPM for 2.1.x
> > >
> > > What version should I be running for a new cluster?
> >
> > Uhm. I did happen to include a link. A suggestion might have been
> > implied.
> >
> > And, at http://www.linux-ha.org/DownloadSoftware, there are more links.
> >

> > Regards,
> >     Lars
> >
> > --
> > Teamlead Kernel, SuSE Labs, Research and Development
> > SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
> > "Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." -- Oscar
> > Wilde
>

> Thanks I did,  I was just asking in general why 2.0.8 wasn't in repos is
> all. I know I could manually download an RPM and install.

Well it's Monday! I see 2.0.8 is in devs.... Sigh m o r e    c o f f e e .
Sorry for wasting the B/W.

Yes, I haven't seen until today 2.0.8 on CentOS too.
So to summarize things, I should not be using either 2.0.7 NOR 2.0.8
for new cluster setup ?

Is there a list of open issues that I can examine or something alike
for those two versions ?

Mark Schoonover, CMDBA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://marksitblog.blogspot.com
Cell: 619-368-0099

Database Administration * System Engineering * Software Development *

Cheers,
Maxim Veksler

"Free as in Freedom" - Do u GNU ?