Andrew's contributions to the Linux-HA community will be missed. I am sad that he has unilaterally decided to leave Linux-HA and fork his code into in a separate project.

I have suspected that this was coming for a number of months, but as you probably have guessed, Andrew won't reply to emails I send him, or answer the phone when I call - except when I hide my caller id. I wish I had known how to fix that without him feeling he needed to leave the project.

I'm not sure what this means yet.

It may mean that we're in for a time of difficult coordination that I find hard to imagine working - because the need for coordination with a separate project will be higher than if it were in the same project - and communication and coordination was the problem in the first place.

        D-:

Or it may mean that we'll be looking for someone to pick up maintaining the CRM.

        D-:

I really do not know. But if anyone is interested in picking up the CRM, do let me know.

In any case, for the convenience of the project, I expect that we'll be mirroring his work from his new project on our Mercurial repository - at least until we get this figured out. I'll let you know when that's set up.

Or maybe Andrew leaving and going his own way will work out for the best and things will be better than I could possibly imagine. Anyone who has ideas on how this can be made to happen, please email me.

--
    Alan Robertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship... Let me claim from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce